Last night I headed to The Lass O’Gowrie for their monthly computer club. I was also scouting for the Mancseo meetup this coming Thursday. In my wobbly legged scouting mission, here’s what I’ve learnt:-
- They have a quiz on. It could be fun!
- The ales at the moment include Northumberland Brewery “Bucking Fastard” (please don’t giggle too much) and another one, as well as Cheshire Brewery’s Spitting Feathers‘ latest ale. I’d recommend the Spitting Feather’s ale. It’s nice.
- They are showing the Liverpool match from 6pm, and the Citeh match later.
- I didn’t manage to secure the room. Yeah, I know, I’m crap.
- The arcade machines there include Paperboy, Track & Field and a Pac-Man machine. Somebody buy me the pac-man machine, it’s gorgeous.
In either rate, I enjoy the Mancseo events. Who’s going? Are you going to be there tomorrow night? I’d love to see you guys there.